Frequently asked questions about eFoodcard.com accounts.
- Q: My food handler card is no longer valid. How do I get a new card?
- Q: What do I have to do to get my food handler card?
- Q: May I / Do I have to pay for the food handler course before I pass the test?
- Q: What if I passed my test a while ago, and now I want to pay? How do I make a payment?
- I need to get a replacement card. What do I need to do?
- Q: Do I have to pay for reprints of my food handler card?
- Q: How will I know when my card is expiring?
- Q: May someone else pay for my card?
- Q: May I pay the fee for more than one person with my credit card?
- Q: I work for a government agency wishing to make payments for multiple clients. How do I do this?
- Q: Will you mail my card to me?
- Q: Can eFoodcard revoke my food handler card and deactivate my account? What might cause that?
- Q: How do I make a suggestion or complaint, or make an appeal to eFoodcard?