Q: Why do I need a food handler card in Arizona?

A: All food service workers in Arizona are required to obtain food handler training and a food handler card. If you are involved with preparing and/or serving food in Arizona, you need a food handler card.

Contact Information

For quickest support response time, please submit a request Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–6 p.m. PST.

Phone (888) 243-0222 – Limited support – Please leave a message and someone will return your call as quickly as possible.

Powered by Zendesk